domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

Playing with planets

There are lots of infographics that have Universe as topic, so I'm going to take a glance to the different representations. 

- In this infographic, planets are represented by silohuettes of the same colour, that contrast pretty good with the dark tonality of the background. So in this case, we can talk about an easily understandable graphic. So I like it because of that simplicity that makes information clear.
Look it from its original page: http://www.scottmcneill.ca/Solar-System-Infographic

- The next example is not about the whole solar system, it only talks about Jupiter. But I put it as example because it's well explained. In this case it uses the planet form to represent the different information and uses arrows and effects that give dynamism to the infographic.



- Well, as usual I'm going to show my own infographic, take under consideration that I'm just starting in this world so do not be too hard with it jajaj



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Júlia, although I used your infographic in my blog to explain the hierarchy you used as a good example of it, I think the second infographic you uploaded to your post, is a very nice example of clear, but interesting infographic. The fact is that the colors of this infographic are very good chosen and they convey attractiveness to the reader, who rapidly gets attracted and reads it.
    I do also think that the fact that there's not so much text also helps to make it lighter and so more attractive to the reader.

    good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Júlia! Good job with this post! It shows very well that one topic: the Solar System can be depicted in many different ways, but being efficient in all them. I personally like more the 1st graphic, because showing the planets in a total abstract way is very original. But your graphic is nice too! The lines that make the planets look like bouncing balls are very original too and make the graphic less serious for the reader and more eye-catching. I also like the circular way in which you have organized the planets around the Sun. I haven't though of this kind of organizing the planets before!
    What I'm not really sure about is the title, I think you've had to give it more strength and make it bigger or more salient with another font!
    Carry on with your blog :)

    ResponderEliminar